Thank you very much for visiting.
Hmm, tak tau apa nak tulis .... blog's block kot.
Anyway, I would like to share the things that I have learned, practiced and further elaborated by a well known scholar and educator Kent M. Keith in ‘The Paradoxical Commandments ’ also known as 10 commandments of Leadership , Final Analysis and Anyway .
• People are illogical , unreasonable and self centred. Love them anyway.
• If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
• If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. Suceed anyway.
• The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
• Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
• The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest mind. Think big anyway.
• People favour underdogs but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
• What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
• People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway.
• Give the world the best you have and you will get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.
For starters on MAS, please read here and for entrée, here.
By the way, Bru, the title should be 6 major things that MAS should have hedged instead while the 6 things MAS must do will come soon enough.
Happy Reading !!!